For some reason, I have an addiction to cat-eye glasses!
These are the ones I currently wear, from Zenni Optical:
Here's another pair I found today:
They are from a website called Vintage Optical Shop, from which I have not yet ordered so I can't give an endorsement.
These are the ones I currently wear, from Zenni Optical:
This website is VERY cheap, and not bad quality either.
Here's another pair I found today:
They are from a website called Vintage Optical Shop, from which I have not yet ordered so I can't give an endorsement.
Sure, cat-eyes may be a little "dramatic" but I say why not look fabulous? Why not play around with your "look" and wear what makes you feel good? Not just glasses--anything.
What "dramatic" look have you been wanting to try?
Share this post with your friends!



Nice Glasses! Cats eye glasses are very unique.
ReplyDeleteReading Glasses with Lights