Peep the newest variations of the humble TOMS...
I love TOMS! A big part of the reason that I love them is because with every pair that you buy, they give a pair to a child without shoes. Really, Blake (the creator) actually goes to South America or wherever and personally hands out the shoes!
These shoes are actually saving kids' lives, not just making their feet more comfortable--barefoot kids step on things, like sharp rocks, and get an infection which spreads and makes them very sick because they are unable to go to a doctor. If you can't even afford shoes, I'm pretty sure you can't afford to see a doctor.
It's very inspiring to see how one guy had an idea that turned into a movement--I'd love to work for this company!
I love TOMS! A big part of the reason that I love them is because with every pair that you buy, they give a pair to a child without shoes. Really, Blake (the creator) actually goes to South America or wherever and personally hands out the shoes!
These shoes are actually saving kids' lives, not just making their feet more comfortable--barefoot kids step on things, like sharp rocks, and get an infection which spreads and makes them very sick because they are unable to go to a doctor. If you can't even afford shoes, I'm pretty sure you can't afford to see a doctor.
It's very inspiring to see how one guy had an idea that turned into a movement--I'd love to work for this company!



No comments:
Post a Comment