At 25, I've tried a lot of makeup (haven't we all) and pretty much stick with the same old boring routine. Why? Because it works! (Click on the pics for more info about the product.)
Time for eyeshadow!
Clinique All-In-One, Like Mink
I generally use shimmery brown/gold eyeshadows because they compliment my (blue) eyes and add a little "pop" without being too dramatic
.
Here's another one I like:
Stila Baked Eyeshadow Trio
Eyeliner: This is a real tricky one. With so many forms of eyeliner out there--pencil, gel, kohl, liquid--it's difficult to find the best that works for me. Right now, I'm really liking Avon's Glimmersticks Waterproof Eyeliner in Blackest Night. This is one of those retractable, no-sharpen sticks. I like it because I can easily make a thick line, and it's not too soft.
Mascara: I am a big fan of the classic Maybelline Great Lash, and I've recently tried CoverGirl Lash Blast and love it too. I really like the soft brush it has, even though the mascara smells a little funky.
I'd really like to do some serious research on mascaras--why are there so many?!
No comments:
Post a Comment